Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Nutricentials - Nuskin Basics



Skincare stays as the most fascinating subject for women as the technology for beauty evolving from time to time. Although you can find a few good products in the drugstore, there are some people who would naturally be drawn to check out the luxury products over the beauty counter in the departmental store.

When I first started researching on good skincare, I came across AgeLOC, with really suits me. There are some who find AgeLOC is waay too pricey to keep up, even though the result are very dramatic, radiant, good looking skin , fresh for within. So, since Nuskin have other range that suits different skin types as well, maybe some of you would like to try Nutricentials, which is great for the basic range.

To those who are looking for the starters for beauty regiment, you could try the combination of cleanser ( milk for dry skin , gel for oily types) and the pH balancing toner and the moisturizer. I would say it is great because I'm also using the dry skin range on certain days that I just want to keep my ageLOC cleanser or moisturizer for special occasions.


The Creamy Cleansing Lotion for example, is an excellent milk cleanser that double's up as the makeup remover. Its great for both dry and oily skin, and because it is milk based, it smells heavenly and doesn't leave any residue on the face. I carry this everywhere especially when I need to wash my face for prayer (solat) and when you combine this with the Moisture Mist, it gives a long hydrating skin feel for a few hours.

Only RM68 for the ARO price, which is affordable, as good as any luxury brand and works well too!

When I provide facials to close friends, to fall in love with this too. Aira personally love the cleansing gel and the pH balancing toner because it controls the sebum for producing too much oil and prevent from future breakouts. Even teenagers can try this range too!!

If you want to have a session on trying Nutricentials range, without the spa, the facials are even cheaper, RM40 per session, plus aromatheraphy facial massage and it's really really superb!!

Email me for details, ya?

Luv,

Erra

No comments:

Post a Comment