Thursday, March 24, 2011

Review - Kedai E-Spa

I came across this product as I was doing a quick take away dinner in PJ the other day.

My verdict : 5 STAR Product, this lady really know how to make a great lulur! I'm so happy to try a very good Bumiputera spa product. Love it Love it Love it!!


At first purchase, I decided to buy for Aira the lulur set ( Sari Rempah and Gel Zaitun)


For the second purchase, I decided to try the product myself, so here are some really wonderful stuff that I love and raved!!


Lulur Kacang Hijau and Gel Susu Kambing


Just two tablespoonful of green peas powder and two tablespoonful of goat's milk gel , mixed it together in a bowl and lather luxuriously on your dry skin. Wait for a few seconds until it settles on your skin and start massaging in a circular motion.

What I love about the product was the texture when you mix these two combo. It forms this lather and scrubs off the dead skin cells, and after that you feel your skin super soft ( thanks to the goat's milk gel) and its very smooth too. After trying it regularly for three time in a week, I noticed that the skin has improved to a softer texture, I could skin on body lotions too if I was too busy and it was the BEST body scrub I ever tried!

Only RM28 per set! Its really cheap if you wanna skip day spa treatment or slowly planning to look good for your wedding day or honeymoon perhaps. I just feel its important to look good everyday for personal motivation!

check out this blog for details ,


I might stock up on extra lulur for my spa room soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment